Wednesday 11 November 2015

[NEWS] Joo Won Confirmed as Main Lead in a Chinese Drama

One role after the other - Joo Won is going hardcore in 2015


That's right guys! Yong Pal ended just a month ago and Joo Won is already confirmed for a new project, This time he'll take on the lead role as Cheon Xi in the Chinese upcoming drama Love Express.
Nothing has been confirmed about the plot other than that it will be filmed in Shanghai among other places and that it'll star Deng JiajiaZhenyun QiaoShiu Hung Hui, and Monica Mu.

Are you looking forward to more Joo Won before the year ends? :)
I love this actor to death, he's really super talented, but I'm kind of worried that he might be over-working himself. I remember that he did an interview while he was filming Yong Pal and that he confessed that he couldn't sleep and felt extreme pressure for the drama to get good ratings and therefor I would've rather had him rest a bit before taking on a new project this quickly. However, I do understand that he is running out of time before his army enlistment, which is super depressing but it can't be avoided :/ But honestly, I don't really think he should be that worried. He's already claimed a spot in people's top actor list, he's famous in both Korea and Worldwide, especially after his hit drama Bridal Mask. But yeah, kdramaland is getting tougher and tougher competition, especially with new rising actors showing up left and right. So yeah, I'm a bit torn how I feel about this new project. I do want to see him in more dramas but I also don't want him to be dead before the military service even starts T_T Am I the only one who feels this way? Perhaps I'm just being over dramatic, I'm sure he'll be fine. He's a grown up and mature man, he can take care of himself! >_< anyhow, hwaiting on your new drama Joo Won! :D

Source: Allkpop

2 comments: