Saturday 7 November 2015

Omodramaland's 'Can't Contain My Fangirl Feels' - corner

Sassy Go Go ~ My Current Obsession



So I decided to check out the currently airing drama Sassy Go Go. It was an impulsive pick to be honest, I didn't really think too much about it. I thought the drama would be yet another cheesy cute romance comedy set in a high school setting .....but boy was I wrong. Don't get fooled by the cutie-cute-cute poster, it's not as light hearted as it may seem. I dare say this is the successor to School 2013, but even that would kind of be an understatment. Without spoiling too much of the actual plot, this drama is pretty much what I felt that I needed. It's sad, it's funny, it's gripping; yeah, it's amazeballs.
And just like with every drama we all end up having our OTPs (one true pairing) and ships. There are a lot of potential couples in this drama and I like that a lot. However there are two that I feel like I simply must fangirl and talk about here.
These are in no way spoilers, since it's just my personal opinion so don't be afraid to check out the pictures down below.

Bromance Couple


                                  "I was so afraid that I was going to lose you again" - Kim Yeol

Kim Yeol x Seo Ha Joon. Damn this bromance. This ship hits me right in heart Dx
It's been a while since I've shipped a bromance, and honestly this is one of the most developed and angsty one I've seen in a very long time and I just love it. They're so cute and loyal towards one another and I just feel like these two will stay bros forever, if not....I think I'll probably die a bit inside X_X (If they don't, don't spoil anything, i'm just on ep 5).
Kim Yeol is a cute little hamster (just look at that smile, gosh X_x <3) and Seo Ha Joon is the definition of a smexy badass. They are so different from one another and yet they fit so perfectly together. Gah them feels >_< them feels! Anyone else who ships them? ANYONE? Aren't they perfect?
Okay I'm done. Next up ~

Angsty Couple


                          "Do you think it's cold? It's probably not colder than me" - Kwon Soo Ah

Seo Ha Joon x Kwon Soo Ah. This is probably my ship of this drama and I didn't get the feels until I saw that scene (picture above). In just a matter of seconds that scene became, hands down, my favorite scene in the entire drama so far. I'm sorry I just love angst, I can't help it X'D.
Honestly, I haven't seen a lot of people ship these too but without spoiling too much, I think they kind of fit together. I think that rather than the fact that they look cute together, I think they NEED each other. I just feel like out of all the characters in this drama, these two have a connection, a dark secret that no one else can understand and like I said, I've just seen the first 5 episodes but I really hope that these two will get togehter, or at least be there for one another, like mental and moral support.

I do like other ships like Kim Yeol x Kang Yeon Do and Kang Yeon Do x Ha Dong Jae too, but those two ships that I mentioned above...man it's deep. So so deep! XD
I have to say i love every single character in this drama. So far it's been a straight 10/10 score ride for me and I hope it'll stay like this until the end! Don't think I won't review this drama! I will! It will happen *_* I have so much to say and fangirl about and just ....gaaah! Them feels! xD
Also, N is blowing minds in this drama. I didn't think he could act this well o_o I'm totally falling head over heels for Ha Dong Jae. He's such a cutie-pie and I love his "condition" I still don't know what is actually going on, but it seems deep and angsty so I'm sure I'll love it and feel sorry for the poor guy >_<
Talking about cutie-pies, this hamster is another life ruiner!



Okay I think I've calmed down X_x this post is hella messy, sorry. I just had to write down my feels. Anyone else who feels the same or ship the same ships as me? Feel free to leave a comment down below and tell me who your favorite ships are :D and look forward to the probably super-duper-mega fangirly review of this drama that will be up sometime next week (as soon as it ends, I'll post it. It'll be here. Pronto xD)

6 comments:

  1. What ep are you? I'm at ep 9, it's so exciting. Unfortunately I saw a spoiler on tumblr about ep 10 :( but it's a good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished ep 7. I'm a bit behind haha xD
      woah I hate spoilers Dx tumblr is a dangerous place o_o
      Good thing it wasn't a bad spoiler xD hahaha 2 more eps to go before the drama finishes. I'm excited to see the ending but I already feel kind of sad too x_x

      Delete
  2. Great recap! Sounds really interesting. And the bromance has definitely got my attention =) Looking forward to your final review! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recap! The bromance has definitely got my attention! Looking forward to your final review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, bromance is lovely :'3 thanks! I can't wait for episode 11 and 12 *o*

      Delete